ATTENTION ALL USERS: Any questions regarding policy and rules please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 523-4910.
1. Payment in full is due at time of reservation, except for primary user groups.
2. Following the annual scheduling meeting, reservations are subject to availability and must be made prior to the date and/or time of intended use.
3. User groups should review their schedule regularly and review the Field House online schedule to ensure accuracy. Any discrepancies should be brought to the DPFH Manager as soon as possible.
4. Bulk reservations must be paid monthly, prior to the 1st of each month of scheduled use.
5. Scheduled time includes allowance for setup and clean up.
6. A two hour minimum is required, unless a booking is prior or immediately followed by the reservation.
- No spitting or gum chewing on the turf and track.
- With the exception of water, no food or beverage is permitted beyond the netted area or on the track.
- No coffee, alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco of any kind are allowed in the Field House.
- No pets, mopeds, roller skates, etc. allowed in the Field House.
- Turf approved footwear and clothing appropriate to the activity must be worn beyond the entry foyer. Non-turf cleats, metal or nylon are not allowed.
- No alcohol or drug use prior to playing, coaching or spectating.
- If you find or lose an item, please report it immediately to the front office.
- The Dimond Park Field House is a non-smoking/tobacco-free zone. All such substances are prohibited on the premises.
Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- No foul, abusive, racial, or derogatory language.
- No disorderly conduct, physical or verbal abuse against patrons or employees.
- Clean up after yourself and treat the facility, equipment, and other users in a respectful manner.
- Users need to have the turf clear of all equipment before the end of their session. Ensuring this is completed will allow the next group optimum usage of their reserved time.
6. Groups should not be on the field until their scheduled time and must leave the field immediately following their scheduled time. Persons waiting for their scheduled field time need to wait behind the netting. Any groups on the field earlier than there scheduled time will pay an additional fee, and if it continues will lose Field House privileges.
7. The last user group of the day is responsible to have everything finished at the end of their scheduled time. Any additional time used will result in being charged in 15 minute blocks. For example the first 5 minutes is free but at 6 minutes the user will be charged for 15 minutes and after 16 minutes you will be charged for 30 minutes, etc.
8. Person(s) or groups with a reservation will be responsible for cleanup, damage, or vandalism. An extra fee may apply for damage or the need of additional staff clean up.
9. Coaches are responsible to enforce Field House rules when their organization is using the facility.
Indoor Track Rules
- No one is allowed on the track unless they have paid their fee and signed in.
- Children are not to be left unattended on the track.
- Food, gels, gum, seeds, and all similar products are strictly prohibited on the track at all times. Liquids other than water are also prohibited. Please store any such items in the mezzanine. Water may be carried as you walk or run.
- Spitting and nasal blowouts on the track are prohibited. Trashcans are provided around the track for this purpose.
- All gym and running shoes are permitted on the track.
- Spikes are prohibited except for meets and special events. All running spikes must be 3/16” or less.
- The track is for use by walkers and runners only. Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates & rollerblades, etc. are not permitted on the turf or track. Strollers and baby joggers are permitted.
- Stay in one lane whenever possible.
- Pass on the inside lane and give right of way to the person in front of you.
- The inside lane is for faster joggers; slower walkers/joggers should use the outside lane.
Batting Cage Rules
- Helmets are required for any player and taking batting practice with live pitching or use of the pitching machine. We recommend coaches assisting in batting cage wear helmets.
- The batting cage will be re-organized prior to the end of each user group's time. Trash, balls, bats and helmets will be picked up and T's and nets will be put to the side so the next group will have an open clean area.
- Please make sure the back door is pulled shut.
- No minor is permitted to use the batting cage without adult supervision.
- No food, sports drinks, or coffee, water only..
1. To host an event an onsite tournament director or an onsite representative is required.
2. When using the track for an event, it still needs to be available to the track users, unless otherwise arranged. If needing to use the inside lane of track to host the spectators they will need to rope off the inside lane.
3. It is the responsibility of the onsite tournament director to keep children and spectators off the track lanes that are being used for walking and jogging.
4. Tournament director is also responsible for enforcing the no food or drink to the spectators and teams on the track and the field. Any new stains following an event on the track need to be cleaned by the user group or additional charges will be applied.
5. We recommend no helium balloons. Balloons that are lost in the ceiling is a $20 charge.
If scheduled time is cancelled within 2-weeks of the reservation, the users will be charged will be charged 80% of their assigned rate for the reservation.
If users give notice of cancellation more than 2 weeks in advance, the user will be charged 50% of their assigned for the reservation. If the user can get another group to take over the reservation, or if the Field House is able to rebook the time slot there will be no charge.
Payment in full is due at time of reservation, except for primary user groups.
Invoicing for the organization is done via email. Please give your treasure/accounts payable information to the Field House. If information changes you need to inform the Field House ASAP.
Payments are due within 30 days of receiving an invoice. Following that period the user group has 15 more days to make payment. If still not received during the 30/15 rule their Field House time/privileges will be discontinued, and their time will be available to other users until payment is made.
If payment is not made within 60 days there will be a 2.5% monthly charge for every month the invoice is not paid.